TS-3 Sensor with LCD Panel
Additional Information around TS-3 Sensor With LCD Panel
If you notice a sensor has no RSSI indication on the LCD display, please manually quick press the blue button to send a read to the hub, if the RSSI value doesn’t update please let me know.
- Lora Icon, LoRa is the Wireless Protocol that the Sensors use to talk to the Hubs (915MHz)
- This will flash when the sensor is sending and receiving data.
- (Feature Not Used), Notifications are sent via the Application.
- Sensor is on and operating/running.
- Sensor Temperature Icon, (Feature Not Used), Notifications are sent via the Application.
- RSSI Signal (5 Bars (0,-80) 4 Bars (-81,-100) 3 Bars (-101,-115) 2 Bars (-116,-125) 1 Bar (-127,-149)
- Battery Status
- Temperature – This will be in Celsius (If a sensor is reporting in Fahrenheit, please let me know I can change it remotely).
- Humidity (Feature Not used on standard sensor model).