Completing Forms Offline
If you are out of range or don't have an Internet connection you can still complete forms in the Safe Food Pro Tablet/Phone App
In this Article
- Am I Online or Offline?
- How to take my Mobile or Tablet back online
- Uploading Locally Stored Forms from Saved Forms
- How to upload Offline Forms to the Admin Console
No need to worry, if your Wifi drops out of mobile data stops you can still complete your Food Safety Forms
Am I Online or Offline?
The best place to see if you are online or offline is to check the icon in the top right corner of the app.
- Online | White Wifi logo
- Offline | Red Triangle
- Offline with Completed Offline Forms | Red Triangle with a number next to it. The number represents the number of forms that are currently stored offline on your app that hasn't been sent to the Admin Console
How to take my Mobile or Tablet back online
Depending on your device, there are a couple of factors that can come into place. The best things to check are:
- Wifi is turned on, on your device
- Wifi is turned on and working in your building
- If you use Data not wifi, check your data is turned on e.g. 3G, 4G or 5G
- Check you haven't run out of data, if you have a limit
Uploading Locally Stored Forms from Saved Forms
You can also upload your Completed Forms from the Saved Forms Tab on the App. To do this:
- Click on the three lines in the upper left hand corner
- Click on the Saved Forms Tab
- From here you can see all your Completed Forms if they are locally stored there will be a cloud icon with a line through it
- You can swipe on the Form and there will be an upload option - once you are connected to Wifi you can upload them
How to upload Offline forms to the Admin Console
Your app has come back online but you have forms that were completed offline? These should upload automatically when you come back into range. If they don't, you can simply click the red triangle or wifi icon to upload the forms to your Admin Console.Note: Offline Mode is only available in the Safe Food Pro mobile App. Form completion is the only feature available for offline mode; if you want to add staff or view resources or older completed forms you will need to find a connection.