Adding Food Items to be Used in Forms
Do you cook the same items on the menu? or sell certain goods regularly? To make life easier we have created a list of Food Items that can show up in your forms.
In this article:
Creating a New Food Item:
- Log in to Web Console (Computer Log in)
- Go to the Resource Tab
- Click on the Food Items tab
- Click on the Green plus button
- Add your food item,
- Select a category so you can find it easily in a list.
- You can now create a new custom form or alter an existing form to use this food item list.
Note: If you have a Group, you can also add Food Items from Group Level
Adding Food Items to Forms:
- Add a question then choose the Answer type Food items - select from. Then click Save
When you use the form on the mobile device and answer the menu item question you get to choose your option from the list you have created.
Note: If you want to use an item not listed you can manually type an answer in the box. The item is not saved in the Food Items list but is used in that form to answer the question.