Release Notes for May 2022
Safe Food Pro - May Release Notes:
Ability to Delete Completed Forms, Sensor Improvements, Group Administrator Enhancements and more in Safe Food Pro
Admin Console (Computer Login)
- You asked we listened; administrators can now remove completed forms from your accounts via the web portal:
- When logged in as a web Administrator select a completed form you want to remove and select the trash can icon to remove
- Once deleted the forms cannot be retrieved so be sure before you delete them!
- Note that statistics, staff induction dates and equipment maintenance dates that were derived when the form was first completed may be incorrect if you delete a completed form.
- More info and steps on how to do this here!
- We’ve made some enhancements to our sensors and hardware so now any archived sensor data is still easily accessible from your reports.
- Group administrators can now create other admins who see a subset of the group's organisations. This is useful if you have regional or sector specific managers who only need to focus on a filtered view of activity.
- Your Group Dashboard has been enhanced so that the Group Form Statistics tab lets you choose to view progress for weekly and monthly scheduled forms, as well as the daily scheduled forms shown previously. You can now also choose to exclude/include Organisation/Site specific Forms in the table.
- We’ve made some privacy improvements to Corrective Actions so they’re only viewable on mobile by the manager or the assignee.
- You and your team can now access Saved Forms from the past 12 months, not just the last 30 days.
Note: Due to some required App Store changes you may need to log back into Safe Food Pro after updating to this release.
Under the Hood:
- We have sped up the loading and saving of Resources, Reporting and saving Form Templates.
- We’ve optimised the web portal filtering and search to search across more fields.
- Performance improvements to loading forms, and large lists of equipment or users.
- Fixed an underlying issue that was sometimes causing users to get an unhelpful white screen on app launch.
- Heaps of bug fixes!