Whats new in our May Release?
Ability to Delete Completed Forms, Sensor Improvements, Group Administrator Enhancements and more in Safe Food Pro 2.7.X!
- You asked we listened; administrators can now remove completed forms from your accounts via the web portal.
- When logged in as a web Administrator select a completed form you want to remove and select the trash can icon to delete.
- More information on how this works here
- We’ve made some enhancements to our sensors and hardware so now any archived sensor data is still easily accessible from your reports.
- We’ve made some privacy improvements to Corrective Actions so they’re only viewable on mobile by the manager or the assignee.
- You and your team can now access Saved Forms from the past 12 months, not just the last 30 days.
- Group administrators can now create other admins who see a subset of the group's organisations. This is useful if you have regional or sector-specific managers who only need to focus on a filtered view of activity.
- Your Group Dashboard has been enhanced so that the Group Form Statistics tab lets you choose to view progress for weekly and monthly scheduled forms, as well as the daily scheduled forms shown previously. You can now also choose to exclude/include Organisation/Site specific Forms in the table.