Adding Closed Dates
If you are a business that has seasonal closures or holidays throughout the year then this feature may be for you.
Note: The calendar shown allows you to visualise your closed date ranges - to add more dates use the 'Add Dates' button and to delete dates click the delete button in the table below the calendar.
If your business is closed for a block of time (e.g. closed for winter or over Christmas) then your Form completion percentages for a given date range may not look correct. You can now add closed date ranges to correct your Form Completion.
This feature is for blocking out a period, if your business has a regular closed day(s), such as every Monday, then please refer to the Scheduling Forms article.
To set the date ranges when your business is closed:
- Log into your Web Console.
- Click My Business
- Go to the Closed Dates tab
- Click Add Dates.
- Select a start date and end date from the calendars. If the dates overlap with an existing closed period, they will merge.
- Click DONE - the period will be blocked out in the calendar, with the date range shown in the table below.
- Click on the Bin icon to delete any previous closed dates
On your Web Console Dashboard, you will see 'Closed' for your closed date ranges. Similarly, on dates that you have set as 'Closed' no scheduled forms are shown on the Diary page on your tablet/phone. If you need to fill in a form on a closed date you can still access and complete your Ad Hoc Forms by clicking the Green Plus Button.