Viewing Completed Forms on a Tablet
In Safe Food Pro you can view, edit and complete forms straight from the tablet
In this Article
- Diary Checklist
- Saved Forms
- View My Only Forms
- Mobile Form Reports (New Release Improvements November 2020)
If you've completed a form from your Daily, Weekly or Monthly Diary Checklist then you can easily click on the form to view it or go back in time to find a form from the past. You can also find these completed forms in the Saved Forms page.
Note: We only store 30 Days worth of completed forms on the Safe Food Pro App to ensure it's working at the best speed! You'll find the rest of your forms by logging into the Administration Console (Web).
If you've completed an Ad Hoc form or saved one as a draft, you will find these in the Saved Forms page.
- Login to the Safe Food Pro App.
- Open the Menu.
- Click Saved Forms.
- You can filter by date range or by form type to find your form.
- Here you can view or edit your form.
View Only My Forms
To make it easier to view you can filter Saved Forms to only show the forms you have completed. This only works if you are logged on as your own user, if you are using a generic Tablet User this won't work.
- Go to Saved Forms
- Click three lines in the top right corner
- Click Only My Forms
Mobile Form Reports
Create mini Form Reports straight from the mobile app. These are perfect for if you have any high-risk checks that you want to keep a close eye on, or if you need to keep up to date with what's happened on previous days. Form reports also allow you to make convenient bulk changes, saving you time.
These could be used in a situation where a user has a form that needs to be updated several times a day for batches of items. For example, If a bakery has a form for monitoring temperatures when pies are coming out of the oven over the course of the day, they can use mobile form reports to bulk edit the times various food items were removed from the oven instead of having to update each instance manually.
To set up your Mobile Form Report:
- Go to Saved Forms
- Click the clipboard icon
- Click the green plus button to add a new report
- Click select form
- Choose the form you want to make into a report
- Select up to 6 questions to add to your Form Report
- Click next to generate the report
- Click Save
- Click on the Report to view it
To bulk edit a question in your Mobile Form Report:
- Open your form report
- Select the rows you would like to change
- Press bulk edit x records button
- Select the answer to edit
- Enter the new value and save
- Select user and enter pin to sign
To delete the Form Report simply click back onto the report and press the trash can icon in the top right corner.