Monitoring Progress using the Dashboard
Use the Safe Food Pro Dashboard to monitor progress in your business and to check for any issues or tasks that need to be completed
In this Article
What can I use the Dashboard for?
When you log in to the Safe Food Pro administrator console the default page that you see is the Dashboard. You can view the Dashboard on your desktop or tablet Web Browser and use it to monitor activity in your business - even if you are not on the premises.
Safe Food Pro's mobile application allows your team to enter information and complete daily tasks, which are securely stored in the database. The Dashboard feature gives a clear overview of completed tasks and forms for a selected period that can be customized.
Custom Date Range
Use a custom date range to track progress by clicking "CUSTOM" and setting your start and end dates. Graphs and data on the dashboard will adjust accordingly. Not available during the Safe Food Pro trial.
As you can see below the Dashboard has several main areas.
Note: If you are using a smaller screen (perhaps on a laptop) then the Activity Stream will appear underneath the charts
- Buckets: The numbers/counts along the top of the Dashboard show a summary of completed activities in the selected period. In this example, Bagel Barn has 1 new staff member, induction, delivery and staff sickness this week.
- Verification Bucket: In the "My Business" section, you'll find a "Days to Verification" bucket. To set it up, go to "Next Verification Date" and enter your verification date. This will prompt your next verification on the dashboard. For additional details, click here to learn more about Verifications!
- Activity Stream: The dashboard displays your staff's form initiation (orange dot) and completion (tick) via the mobile app. You can refresh the activity stream by clicking the date selector's refresh button. If an activity has a blue note, it may require attention - hover over the note or open the activity to read it. Use the slider at the top to filter the activity list to show only those with notes
- Completion Rate: Below the counts is a row of gauges showing progress in completing the daily forms required to gather the information for your Food Control Plan. Ideally, every day (that your business is open) should show 100% by the end of the day. If you find that you don't really require one of the daily forms then you can adjust their schedule in the Forms area of the Safe Food Pro administration console.
- Graphs/Charts: The Dashboard contains a few key charts - making it easier to spot anything that needs attention such as a temperature reading that is too high, an overdue maintenance check or an expired supplier certificate.
- Form Completion: Graphs displayed at the bottom show the ratio of forms completed by type and by staff member.
Customise my Dashboard
Re-arrange your dashboard so you can focus on the data that's most important to you and your business.
To do this:
- Login to the Web Console
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner
- Click and drag the Dashboard settings to re-arrange
Mobile on Web
This function is designed to assist high-level users in completing detailed forms such as customer complaints, incident logs, and follow-up reports. The feature also allows users to edit completed forms on a laptop or desktop, which means they can access the mobile app and admin console simultaneously on the same device. By doing so, users can complete forms with ease and comfort.
To do this:
- Log in to Web Console
- Click on the Mobile Icon
- Mobile on the Web will open on a separate tab
- This will take you to the To-do list to complete forms
- Click on the Green Plus button to find AdHoc forms
- You can go to the Menu bar and click on the "Saved Forms" tab to edit completed forms